Monday, January 10, 2011

current carrie

this is my 1st official blog ever... i'm basically your average girl, in love with fashion and being in love; i often find my thoughts consumed by these topics during the day. i'm one of those people who gives great advice to my friends and even to myself, however when it comes to me implementing my own advice i generally suck at it. so through this blog i hope to combine the perfect proportions of shopping advice, relationship advice and sex advice to make for an interesting read, and maybe in the process i might just learn something as well as assist others with their life obstacles whether it be to splurge for the perfect pair of manolos, commit to a relationship with the same man for a third time, or how to handle those mornings when you wake up next to a complete stranger wearing nothing but a sheet. i'd in some way like to think of myself as current carrie bradshaw, but i guess we'll just have to see how the advice flows, my blogging career could be very short lived. anyways, that's a little intro for me and right now i hear my satin sheets calling my name! goodnight everyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment